Sunday, December 23, 2018

Virat Kohli watches Zero and clearly seems to be bowled over by Anushka Sharma's outstanding performance

Though the Indian cricket team is under great pressure in Australia after losing the last Test, Virat Kohli managed to take some time out to watch Anushka Sharma's Zero. As we know he never misses any film of hers irrespective of whichever part of the world he is in. The Indian skipper took to Twitter to say that he enjoyed the film immensely. He said that he found Anushka's part quite challenging and it was an outstanding performance from his better half. In the film, Anushka plays Aafia Yousafzai Bhinder a top space scientist afflicted with cerebral palsy. She finds love with Bauaa Singh, who dumps her after a while to run behind Babita Kumar Sharma, a troubled Bollywood heroine.

Anushka Sharma prepared hard for the role meeting doctors and audiologists. She stayed on a wheelchair throughout the making of the film. The actress had earlier told Bollywood Life, "I understood the challenge that I was going to face as an actor while playing this role. That is what excited me towards the role. If I were able to pull it off, I would have accomplished something. So I wanted to do it the right way and represent this correctly. Anand Sir and Himanshu had already researched a lot with doctors (about this condition) when they came to me with the film and had sketched out my character accordingly. I understood their brief and went with their vision and met with the doctors." Stay tuned to BL for more scoops and updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: