Sunday, December 23, 2018

[VIDEOS] Indian Idol 10 winner Salman Ali's five performances that you cannot afford to miss

After six months of intense competition, Salman Ali has been declared as the winner of Indian Idol 10. The young man beat Neelanjana Ray and Ankush Bharadwaj to take home the trophy. Salman hails from North India and comes from a financially weak background. In 2011, he participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and was under the guidance of Kailash Kher. Salman Ali's earthy voice, which is full of emotions made him a hit with the audience. On tonight's episode, he performed on Patakha Gudi with Javed Ali and it was a rousing affair. The singer later sang Sajdaa on stage with King Khan who had come for the promotions of Zero. The two were on the dias and Shah Rukh Khan lip synced the memorable number from My Name Is Khan. Salman Ali is known for his qawaalis and command over Hindustani style of music. He earlier said in an interview to IMWBuzz, "I do not know what will happen in the Finale. All I can say is that janta loves me and I am blessed for all the love got. If I win Indian Idol, that will be a big moment for me. However, if I don t win, I will still get the love of people. I will not stop myself from achieving greater heights." His parents were present and they cheered for him. Check out his best videos so far...

Salman Ali is from Haryana and one of his faves is the late music maestro Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. He comes from a musical family. The young man had to quit his education mid-way due to family issues. Talking about his win, Neha Kakkar said, "It has been a wonderful emotional journey for me and Indian Idol 10 has been special in many ways. Salman Ali has showcased immense growth this season and I am extremely happy for his win. In a way he actually fulfilled my wish of winning when I was a contestant back then. I wish him all the very best for future endeavors." Stay tuned to BL for more updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: