Sunday, December 23, 2018

Salman Ali declared as the winner of Indian Idol 10 but Ankush Bhardwaj wins the internet

It was a musical night on television as Indian Idol 10 aired its last episode of the season. The popular singing competition show saw five finalists Salman Ali, Kunal Pandit, Ankush, Nitin Kumar and Vibhor Parashar compete for the trophy. Eventually, the Indian Idol 10 trophy was awarded to Salman. The singer was crowned the winner in the presence of the Zero cast. The winner was announced after Vishal Dadlani, Neha Kakkar, Javed Ali and host Maniesh Paul entertained the crowd watching the show.

While Salman took home the trophy, it was the runner up Ankush Bharadwaj who won the internet. Soon after the winner s name was announced, fans took to Twitter to shower Ankush with love as they felt he deserved to win.

Salman comes from a financially weak background. A platform like Indian Idol has changed his life for good. Speaking to IMWBuzz, Salman had said, "I do not know what will happen in the Finale. All I can say is that janta loves me and I am blessed for all the love got. If I win Indian Idol, that will be a big moment for me. However, if I don t win, I will still get the love of people. I will not stop myself from achieving greater heights." He had previously participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs under the guidance of Kailash Kher.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: