Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Ranveer Singh reveals the REAL REASON why Deepika Padukone cried when he won the Best Actor Award at Star Screen Awards 2018

The weekend was extra special for DeepVeer fans. The internet blew up when they saw Deepika Padukone tearing up while Ranveer Singh received the 'Best Actor' award at the Star Screen Awards 2018. The actor won an award for his performance in Padmaavat. During his acceptance speech, the actor thanked Deepika for being constantly by his side through six of the eight years he s been in the industry. The heart-melting moment got everyone going aww.

However, it was not just because her husband won the award that got Deepika emotiona. Ranveer recently revealed that there was more to just their love that got her emotional. I have been in the show business for eight years. Six of those years I was dating Deepika. She's a large part of my growth and my evolution. She's a large part of the reason I am able to achieve all the things I have achieved in the past six years because she kept me grounded and centered. She was my support through it all, especially through Khilji because that was a very difficult year for me, a very difficult character, one that I was really struggling through. It was difficult for her, it was difficult for me, it was difficult for us as individuals, it was difficult for us together, he said.

So, that year was particularly testing, the year that we shot Padmaavat, her to witness that and then to witness this (him receiving the award) was a pretty emotional experience, it was magical, he added.

We re crying happy tears as well. It feels so warm to know that Deepika and Ranveer have held each other through it all and their bond has just been growing stronger.

Ranveer will soon be seen in Simmba opposite Sara Ali Khan. This will be his first release since his November wedding. The actor plays a cop in the Rohit Shetty directorial. Simmba releases on November 28.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: