Tuesday, December 18, 2018

'He was flirting,' says Deepika Padukone recalling the first time she met hubby Ranveer Singh

There is no #CoupleGoal that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have not familiarised us with. The duo, who recently tied the knot at the picturesque Lake Como in Italy, has us swooning and gushing at their newly-married shenanigans that is seriously too cute for words. Be it the glow on their faces or the smile - it's so easy to fall in love with them, as a duo. And like that wasn't enough, they are doing the drill in the cutest way. What, have you not heard Ranveer's acceptance speech where he thanked his wife for keeping him centered? (Also Read: 'I had dreamt of winning an award with Deepika by my side,' says Ranveer Singh on his victory at Star Screen Awards 2018)

Well, now DP has gone ahead and bared her heart out in a candid confession. Speaking on Famously Filmfare, the diva opened up about the first time she met her man and said, "I was at YashRaj and he was there and he was flirting like it s nobody s business and he was dating somebody else at this point and I was smiling to myself and told him, You are flirting with me.'" Deepika also revealed that once they started dating they used to frequent restaurants, but their most special moments came during the prep of Goliyon Ki Raas Leela: Ram Leela at Sanjay Leela Bhansali s house. "Sir called us over for lunch and we were eating and apparently there was a piece of crab stuck in my tooth and he wanted to make me awkward and he said, oh there s a crab stuck in your mouth and I said, Then take it out. That moment all three of us won t forget," she added.

Earlier, she had also opened up about Ranveer's newest release Simmba and stated, "I loved the trailer, it's signature Rohit Shetty and I have had the pleasure of working with him (in Chennai Express) and creating one of my most memorable characters with him. Having said that, I think it is on its way to being a blockbuster, it has success written all over it." And hey, we agree!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: