Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Just 9 PICTURES of lovebirds Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha from their Maldives vacay are enough to make you plan a trip with your bae

Are you planning for a year end trip with your bae? Well, Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha can help you with that. At least their vacay pics from Maldives will. The loverbirds are having a gala time with bae, beach and sun. Now not much is talked about this particular couple as they have been spotted very rarely in public. But we feel that's okay. They are having a great time together and that's what matters. Speaking about his relationship with Richa, Ali had told Times Now, "I like to keep these moments to myself. I keep it close. I don't like discussing it, Richa is too close to my heart. I don't know what more to say but I keep my friends and her close." He even revealed that his wedding won't be a secret one but he isn't sure when that's going to happen. Well, we hope Ali sticks to his word and doesn't scoot off to some exotic place to keep the nuptials away from the media. Meanwhile, they are vacationing in Maldives looking very much in love. Check out all the pictures here...

Well, these two have made us make a plan too, single or as a couple!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: