Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019: Karishma Tanna, Vivian Dsena and other TV celebrities share their resolution

Welcome to 2019! While you still must have not got over your hangover, we are here to tell you that we have entered a new year. The first day of the year is all about resolutions. And TV celebrities are not going to go without making new year resolutions. So BollywoodLife has listed down all the TV celebrities who are planning their new year resolutions. So without further ado, let's take a look at what celebrities are planning as their new year resolutions.

Karishma Tanna: I don't believe in resolutions and I had no plans for the New Year since I was busy with Qayamat Ki Qayamat. I'm just hoping for a lot of great opportunities this year.

Arjun Bijlani: My new year resolution is to concentrate more on my health and fitness. In 2018, I could not dedicate much time to my fitness as I had a hectic schedule.

Ssharad Malhotra: I would want to work on my time management skills so I can make some time for my personal life.

Vivian Dsena: I don't need a New Year for a resolution and I don't need Monday for Motivation. So, no New Year resolutions for me.

Shashank Vyas: My New Year resolution every year is being fit. I feel fitness and success are interconnected. I just need to hit the gym regularly and keep a check on my diet.

Mohammad Nazim: This year, my New Year resolution will be focussing more on my professional growth.

Shivin Narang: My New Year resolution is to sleep on time. And to balance my life as I am an extremist. So, if I am doing something, I'm totally into it with no idea about time, food or anything which is affecting me personally. So yes, I will try to balance things.

Tinaa Dattaa: I want to stop trusting people on face value as I am quite a sensitive person and I don't want to get hurt.

Akash Choudhary: My new year resolution is to just invest in yourself mentally, emotionally and financially as you are the one responsible for your own peace. Having said that with this, I will invest my all time in my body and will follow more natural approach towards my body.

Sehban Azim: You don't need a New Year to determine anything if you really want to do something, you don't need a New Year to decide what you should do. I don't do that. If I want to change something, I change it tomorrow or day after tomorrow itself. I don't wait for a year to start. I do not believe in resolutions. If I want to change something I do it irrespective of what the month is, let it be December or January.

Reem Shaikh: I don't really believe that you can only make changes on New Years or something, if you really want to change something in you, you can do it whenever you want. So New Year resolutions haven t really made sense to me.

Additi Gupta: I think I don't really need a particular day for a resolution. I don't really believe in New Year resolutions.

Well, which celebrity's new year resolution matches with yours? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: