Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019: From Arjun Kapoor to Salman Khan- Bollywood celebrities reveal their resolutions

We are sure you have partied all night welcoming 2019 in style. Today, it is the first day of the year and we are all looking forward to starting everything on a fresh note. Leaving the past behind, we have made up our minds to achieve a lot of things this year like you. While we may not share our New Year resolutions with you, Bollywood celebrities have let the world know their New Year resolution. From Arjun Kapoor to Salman Khan, here's what B-townies have thought of doing in 2019.

Arjun Kapoor

Rolling my sleeves up & looking straight at you 2019 !!! 2018 is done and here we go 2019...thank you for teaching me so much 2018, I will never be the same again. Promise to be more active & interactive with all of you in the coming year...enjoy the holidays wish u a happy new year everyone be safe & be happy.

Salman Khan

Four days ago, my mother told me that now this four-pack body will not be enough and she asked me what is your resolution for next year so, I told her nothing then, she told me you have to achieve six-pack body so now that means, I have to be disciplined and I am doing that. I am going to the gym in the morning and evening. I run for one hour and control my food eating habits. She (mother) has told me to achieve six pack body which will be simple for me according to her and it is easy for me so, I am going to gift my six pack body to my mother on the new year.

Sonali Bendre Behl

Now that my hair is gradually growing back. Maybe I can look forward to another blow-dry in 2019! This journey has been immense and has taught me so so much. From being in awe of the body's willingness and capacity to fight and heal and recover to overwhelming gratitude to the people who have stood by me and been pillars of strength to being reminded of life's transience and that things come and go (much like my hair). Here's looking towards a healthier and happier 2019. Onwards and upwards.

Aamir Khan

My new year's resolution:

1- Get back in top shape

2- put into practice what I have learnt from my mistakes in 2018.

3- make my best film yet.

4- learn something new.

5- spend more time with my mother, my children and Kiran.

Radhika Apte

I always believe in delivering new and interesting content to the audience irrespective of the medium, the year has been extremely kind to me and I am looking forward to working on much more exciting projects in the upcoming year.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: