Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Andrew Brady on the split from Caroline Flack: I lost my spark and my confidence - view post

Andrew Brady, the former fiance of TV personality Caroline Flack, is moving to Australia for a new start as he feels that his separation from Flack has left him "insecure" and "hating himself".

On New Year's Eve, Brady posted a note explaining how the last 12-months have had a negative impact on his mental health since his separation from Flack, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"I have learned how much punishment the human mind, heart, and body can take, I have felt guilty for things I never even considered someone should feel guilty for and I forgot who I was. I learned to hate myself for things that I should love. I lost my spark and my confidence," he said in the note posted on Instagram.

Accompanying the post with his top nine photographs of the year - none of which featured Flack - the "Celebrity Big Brother" star added: "I have dragged myself out of the downward spiral of 2018 and I'm'jumping into 2019 with a smile on my face and scars on my body."

"But I'm one of the lucky ones who can and I'm very excited to start a new journey, see a new country and experience a new culture and way of life. I'm going to miss my friends and family but knowing they support this means everything to me. I am about to take off on a one-way flight to Australia without a plan but with the excitement of the unknown."

The couple called off their engagement in July last year and since then they were in an on-off relationship.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: