Friday, December 28, 2018

It's official! Sheena Bajaj and Rohit Purohit to get married in January 2019

It seems like the season of weddings is not over. The next TV couple to get married are Sheena Bajaj and Rohit Purohit. The wedding is happening on January 22 in Jaipur, which is Rohit's hometown. They confirmed the news to a leading daily. The wedding will be a mix of Punjabi and Marwari traditions. The couple have been dating since five years now. Sheena told Bombay Times, "The wedding is on the 22nd and the pre-wedding functions, including mehndi, haldi, sangeet and engagement, will be held on the previous day. All functions will be held in Jaipur." There is an age gap of five years between the couple. Commenting on that, Rohit told the paper, "The age factor doesn t really matter. In fact, in my case, my parents felt that I was ready for marriage when I turned 22. So, in that sense, I am already late (laughs!). Sheena and I have been together for five years and it felt right to take the plunge.

The actress also revealed that Rohit was a shy person, so she had to take the initiative and make him confess that he loved her. She told the paper, "We met on the set of Arjun and I developed a liking for him. We stayed in touch even after the show went off air and started dating six months later. I proposed to Rohit, as he is not the kind to confess his feelings. I went with flowers, chocolates and a cake and told him that I want to see him every day of my life. He simply replied okay , which I took as a yes." Stay tuned for more updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: