Thursday, January 3, 2019

‘Wolverine is a dream role for me as I'm a fan of Hugh Jackman,’ says Chandragupta Maurya actor

TV actor Dinesh Mehta says he is a big fan of Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman and he would love to portray his popular character of Wolverine on the small screen.

"I would love to play a mutant who possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and three retractable claws in each hand.

"Wolverine is a dream role for me as I'm a fan of Hugh Jackman. Creating such a role on Indian TV would be a great opportunity for me," Dinesh said in a statement.

Dinesh is known for his roles in TV shows like "Chandragupta Maurya" and "Diya Aur Baati Hum".


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: