Thursday, January 3, 2019

Fatima Sana Shaikh has so much confidence in Anurag Basu that she didn't even read the script of their next film together

Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro sequel has been in the news for a while. Time and again, reports about changes in the star cast have surfaced. By now, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rajkummar Rao and Abhishek Bachchan are the ones who have been confirmed for the film. Recently in an interview with Deccan Chronicle, Fatima, who was last seen in Thugs Of Hindostan, spoke at length about the film and revealed that she signed Basu's project even before hearing the story. "When Anurag came to me with the film, I just said I want to do this film. I don t even want to hear the story because it doesn t matter what it is. This is the kind of confidence you have in certain filmmakers, not everybody gets a chance to work with him," she said.

Revealing as to when the film will go on the floors, an elated Fatima added, "The film is going on the floors in Jan. I knew Rajkummar even before I did Dangal. He is an amazing person who has not changed one bit, and I am really excited to work with him. I am all the more excited because I am getting to work with him with an amazing director. We will start the first schedule in Bhopal." Now that Fatima has spilled the beans about the project, we cannot wait to know the rest of the star cast of the Life In A Metro sequel.

Earlier today, reports about Taapsee Pannu, who was last seen in Manmarziyaan, walking out of the film had surfaced. To know the truth, we tried to connect with the actress but she was unavailable for comment.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: