Thursday, January 3, 2019

Singer Ankit Tiwari and wife Pallavi blessed with a baby girl - view pic

Singer and music composer, Ankit Tiwari, who got married to Pallavi Shukla in February last year, is blessed with a baby girl. Ankit and Pallavi welcomed their first child on December 28 and named her Aryaa Tiwari. In conversation with Times Of India, the musician who has delievered hit songs like Teri Galliyan, Tu Hai Ke Nahi among others, opened up about the new member of his family. "It is hard to express my feelings in words. Holding my baby in my arms has been the best moment of my life. I feel like I m on top of the world. My family is complete, and more importantly, Pallavi is fit and doing fine.

Further, revealing who named their little one, Ankit added, "The feeling of being around her during her pregnancy has been surreal and now, she has given me the best gift possible. We thought of several baby names, but eventually, we left the decision to my parents. They have named her Aryaa, which means goddess." He went on to say that he always wanted to start a family and that his family is above anything else. Here's congratulating the new parents.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: