Wednesday, January 9, 2019

'It's like you are watching an India-Pakistan cricket match,' says Ranveer Singh who can't stop going to Gaeity Galaxy over and over again – watch EXCLUSIVE video

It is safe to say that we are now living in the era of Ranveer Singh! With Simmba continuing to be better than anybody expected (read the 200 crore club), fans and critics are heaving praises of the talent and energy powerhouse. Of course, the Rohit Shetty directorial was always pinned high on hopes but the way it has left the box office registers to chime is mind-ich-blowing! Apart from all the whistle-worthy action and dialogues, the makers dished the most eye-grabbing surprises with Singham Ajay Devgn's cameo and the introduction of Akshay Kumar as Sooryavanshi. It was truly a treat for the viewers who can't resist but hoot and cheer.

And to be honest, Ranveer doesn't want them to stop. In fact, in a recent sit-down, the actor spoke volumes about how he loves to go to the theatres and see audiences react. He said, "I love going to watch movies that I feature in, in the hall itself to see the audience s reaction. And I keep going back for Simmba but I used to go for Padmaavat also. In the second half, Khali Bali used to come and there used to be clapping and whistling. I experienced that then, but that experience has gone to a whole new level with Simmba. I can t peel myself out of the halls, I just want to keep going back. It s incredible. Towards the end, when Ajay sir enters I can t tell you what s the atmosphere in the hall. It s like you re watching an India-Pakistan cricket match in the stadium. It s wild." Not just that, he even opened up about the last time he went to witness the magic. "I went last on a Sunday night to a single screen Gaeity Galaxy in Bandra. It s very special for me to go there and watch the movie because that s where I started watching movies as a child, as a teenager. That kind of audience euphoria in that community viewing experience is just incredible," he added. Watch the video here.

It doesn't end there. His excitement soon took over and he moved on to describe his experience while working on Simmba. He said, "When I was doing it (the film), I was a little bit nervous and unsure. Is it working, is it not working? I m just trying to do my best. But to witness that, first-hand, is a great high. It s a real trip. And one thing you can be sure is Rohit sir s treatment. Like when he builds that moment, those clap track moments that he is a master that, you know he is giving the people what they want."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: