Wednesday, January 9, 2019

EXCLUSIVE! Birthday boy Ssharad Malhotra talks about prioritising personal life in 2019; does that mean marriage?

Ssharad Malhotra turns a year older today. The TV star is seen as Raunak on the show Muskaan and has a very successful career so far. Birthdays for Ssharad have always been extra special courtesy his fans. "My celebrations started day before yesterday. I got so many cakes, gifts and beautiful handmade cards from my fans. The efforts they take make me feel truly blessed. I also got some love letters. I know they're kind of inappropriate for a birthday but it is their love at the end of the day," he stated. The actor plans to spend the day unwinding at home with a cup of masala chai and lazing with his pet, Musky. "I might go to a nice place for lunch or let's see if my friends surprise me by planning something," he said.

Ssharad has accomplished quite a few professional and personal goals so far. "My mom has been pestering me. She really wants me to settle down now. I have been living alone for a long time now in the city. In fact, I feel I always got so busy in my professional pursuits that I did not focus on other things. I want to strike a balance in 2019. I don't mind an arranged marriage but let's see how things go. But then, it is not like my mom is flooding me with pictures of prospective girls." The actor's family is in Kolkata though his sister might just come down for his birthday. Bollywood Life wishes the hunk a very happy birthday and all the health, happiness and success!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: