Wednesday, January 9, 2019

After receiving flak for his sexist remarks on Karan Johar's chat show, Hardik Pandya issues an apology - read tweet

The latest episode of Karan Johar's chat show which had Indian cricketers, Hardik Pandya, and KL Rahul, as the guests was one of the disappointing episodes of this season. All thanks to Pandya, who left us cringing by the end of the episode with his sexist remarks. Needless to say, Mr Hard, as he likes to be called, received a lot of flak from the audience. And days after getting criticised for his remarks, Hardik issued an apology by tweeting, "After reflecting on my comments on Koffee with Karan, I would like to apologise to everyone concerned who I may have hurt in any way. Honestly, I got a bit carried away with the nature of the show. In no way did I mean to disrespect or hurt anyone's sentiments. Respect."

Check out his tweet here:

For the ones who haven't watched the episode yet, let us tell you that Hardik had made comments like, "I like to watch and observe how they (women) move. I'm little from the black side so I need to see how they move." He also boasted about his 'scene' with women and how casually he would discuss his sex life with parents. But as they say, it is better late than never. Hope this turns out to be a lesson for Hardik and he would not do something similar in future.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: