Wednesday, January 9, 2019

9 trailer: Prithiviraj Sukumaran's film has the usual scares which fail to leave an impression - watch video

Before I write this, let me tell you that I can't watch horror movies. They do things to my head and I spend sleepless nights. So when I was asked to watch Prithviraj Sukumaran's production, 9's trailer, I was filled with dread. I was prepared to get nightmares today after watching this but turns out it did nothing to me. Doesn't that say a lot about the film? It's not that 9 doesn't have the scares. It does but none of them is unique. All through the trailer, I had this nagging film that I have seen this before. Shaky camera angles have been done to death in such movies. We understand the challenge of making a horror movie when there are so many around. It is one of the most watched genres in World Cinema and thus, keeping one different from the other is a big task. And we guess, that's where 9's trailer struggles. Check it out right here...

Directed by Jenuse Mohamed, 9 stars Prithviraj, Prakash Raj, Wamiqa Gabbi and Mamta Mohandas in key roles. The film is shot in Kerala and Himalayas and will release on February 7. From what I gathered from the trailer, Prithviraj's son is haunted by some kind of a spirit and he is trying his best to save his kid.

BL says:

I hope the film will do a better job in scaring people!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: