Wednesday, January 9, 2019

'Having a six pack doesn't guarantee work,' says Rohan Gandotra as he flaunts his muscular body!

Actor Rohan Gandotra is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that his next show is equally good as the previous ones. While he is on a sabbatical, Rohan has come to the realisation that every project comes at the right time. "I am waiting for the right role and right opportunity to perform," says the actor who further adds, "Finding a role is difficult in the industry, especially for leads. If one show gets over, the waiting time is sometimes longer than what u expect. Your mind waits for the perfect role which might take time for you to get."

Meanwhile, the actor has started working on his physique in order to utilise his break in a constructive way. Rohan now proudly flaunts his six pack abs. "I wanted to change my look. This is the first time in my life that I have ever gone for a proper dieting and workout schedule. I knew this thing that I can only do this in my free time, not when I am shooting. I utilised this time, worked on myself to see a better version of myself," he says.

While a lot of actors undergo physical transformation to get roles in shows, Rohan has got a different idea in his head. "Having a six pack doesn't guarantee work, but it's an added advantage and your doors are open for more roles. You can be a charmer, a fighter, and many other characters," he explains.

Rohan has only admiration for people who give priority to fitness. "I have no idea if every other actor has six-pack abs and if they have, it's really good that people are concerned about fitness because I know for the fact that having a good body requires a lot of dedication and motivation towards it. A lot of sweat does go in making six pack abs," he concludes.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: