Sunday, January 6, 2019

Exclusive! Birthday girl Helly Shah reveals the 'gifts' that she wants from Swaragini co-stars Varun Kapoor, Namish Taneja, Tejasswi Prakash

TV actress Helly Shah is celebrating her birthday today. As the actress steps into another chapter of her life, BollywoodLife got in touch with her. Helly, who turns 23 today, reveals that she has no plans for the day. "No, I don't have any plans for this year. All my friends have been asking me what to do, but I think it is going to be spontaneous," she said. Helly was away from the world of glamour and glitz in 2018 as she was figuring things out. As the year was coming to an end, she did an episodic show and that was it. Ask her how her last year went and Shah is quick to say, "It was quite fruitful. I wasn't taking anything up so I had a lot of time to figure certain things. I was home and I've learned a lot. It was a much-needed relaxing year."

The actress revealed that she was taking Hindi lessons for a project which she refused to talk about. As BollywoodLife's readers would know, Shah is doing a daily soap which is produced by Prateek Sharma and will air on Star Plus. We asked her what is she expecting from the coming year and she replied, "I haven't planned anything as I believe everything should go with the flow. However, I want to work hard and yeah I can say that the comeback that everyone is talking about is going to be worth the wait."

We further asked her a fun question about what would she like her Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur co-stars to gift her on her birthday. From Tejasswi Prakash, she asked for advice on how to have a "fantastic body that is always in shape despite her eating a lot." From Namish Taneja, she wants a "cool jacket" and from Varun Kapoor, she wants to learn the art of "sincerity".

Well, those are definitely some really awesome gifts that Helly asked for. BollywoodLife wishes the actress an amazing year ahead and a blissful birthday.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: