Monday, December 24, 2018

Shubhangi Atre aka Angoori Bhabhi of Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain turns Santa for female workers

Television actress Shubhangi Atre visited a few working women in Mumbai on Monday and surprised them with Christmas gifts.

Happy on being a Santa Claus for the ladies, Shubhangi said in a statement: "Being a woman, I understand how much we are committed to our duties to keep our family healthy and happy. Nowadays, we get no time to think about ourselves. So this Christmas, I planned my Monday early morning to visit those working women and surprise them with some gifts and breakfast.

"It was really special for me too. I feel blessed to turn 'Santa Claus' for them."

The "Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!" actress also shared how she celebrates Christmas with her daughter every year.

She said: "I and my daughter love the festival and wait for our Santa Claus every year. We make a wishing bowl, in which we drop a letter folded with our wishes written on it. And from mid-December, we start prepping for the festival."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: