Monday, December 24, 2018

“My Marriage And Daughter Mehr Have Brought Me Luck,” Angad Bedi

Angad Bedi, Neha Dhupia and Mehr Dhupia Bedi

Being a father for the first time teaches you a number of things. Along with all the cute, cuddly moments also comes the time where you will do a number of things for the first time. For instance, changing diapers, giving the baby a bath and a lot more. New daddy Angad Bedi is experiencing all these things.

Angad, who welcomed a baby girl with wife Neha Dhupia, spoke about how fatherhood has brought a shift in his life, in an interview with Mid-Day.

Talking about his daughter, Mehr Dhupia Bedi, he said:

I give her a bath, feed her; I am comfortable doing these things because my father (Bishan Singh Bedi) was hands-on when it came to my sister and me. My dad said that my eyes have changed. He said that before we become fathers, we think for ourselves, but now, I think for my family first.

Neha and Angad have been taking parenting tips from single father Karan Johar. But daddy wants his little one to take after mommy.

He said:

My marriage and daughter Mehr have brought me luck. I hope Mehr takes after Neha – she’s honest, has come up the hard way and is caring. He said that Neha and I will have to juggle our projects. We will also want Mehr to travel with us as much as possible.

We are sure Angad is a doting father and is loving his new phase!

The post “My Marriage And Daughter Mehr Have Brought Me Luck,” Angad Bedi is copyright of MissMalini.


by Jahnavi Patel via MissMalini

No comments: