Monday, December 24, 2018

Here's how Shah Rukh Khan's Fan co-star Waluscha De Sousa will be celebrating Christmas this year - read EXCLUSIVE details

Model-turned-actress Waluscha De Sousa, who made her B-town debut with Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Fan, is going to have a white Christmas this time in Amsterdam. The 38-year old, who is half German and Portuguese, will have a dream Christmas this year. When we asked her how, the actress told Bollywoodlife, "Because I have actually never seen a White Christmas. Since I am half-German, I want to go to the Christmas markets in Germany too as they are world renowned. This year I am gifting myself a White Christmas."

When asked as to what is her resolution for the coming year, she added, "For 2019, I am going to keep it the same way it has been in 2018. It is just that there is going to be a lot of hard work and a lot of focus on the things that I want. Just be grateful for the things that come my way and even for things that don't come. Because I have strongly started believing in destiny."

On a parting note, Waluscha, who will next be seen in Time To Dance alongside Sooraj Pancholi and Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle, revealed that her character in the film will be a reflection of her real self. She also mentioned that her another film, which she did not wish to talk about, will be out in March 2019.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: