Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas 2018: Vivian Dsena, Arjun Bijlani share their wishlist for Santa; Additi Gupta, Reem Shaikh talk about their fondest holiday memories

It is December 25, the day of Christmas. One of the merriest festivals that is all about lights and happiness, is here. Just like us, all the actors are excited about the festival. Some have certain wishes for Santa while other have fond memories to share. So, while you must be having a gala time celebrating the festival, we bring to you telly actors' account of Xmas. Without further ado, take a look...

Vivian Dsena: My first love has always been football so this Christmas, I would ask Santa to organize a dream match where I can play with names like Ronaldo, Messi and our own Indian Sunil Chetri. I am sure that day will be the happiest day when I will play with my dream players.

Arjun Bijlani: My son Ayaan is growing fast and he misses me a lot as I am always busy with my shoots though I take time out in between for him. This Christmas I will ask Santa Claus to grant me a week-long holiday when I can spend quality time with my son.

Tinaa Dattaa: This Christmas, I would want Santa to make my show Daayan a big hit because this is the first time I am venturing into a new genre and I just hope my fans love me in that.

Ssharad Malhotra: This Christmas, I wish that Santa spreads happiness and love in the lives of others. My show Muskaan is also all about spreading happiness. I think nowadays life is full of stress and tediousness because of so much work and competition, so I want Santa to relieve everyone's stress. And on second thoughts he should also give me some dark chocolates.

Jasmin Bhasin: I am a big foodie and also love to travel. So, this Christmas, Santa Claus please give me a grand holiday, maybe in Europe, where I can explore the culture. I also want to taste amazing food and not gain weight. I know this is asking for too much but I hope Santa will listen to me.Shivin Narang: This Christmas I want Santa to be a cupid in my life and bring the snowfall of love in my life. I don't want to be single anymore.

Shashank Vyas: This Christmas, I wish Santa to take me on a trip to Switzerland on his sleigh. I also want him to bring snowfall so that I can enjoy it. The reason behind it is that Mumbai hardly has any winters. I would also ask Santa to fulfill the wishes of my fans.

Meanwhile, there were few other actors who didn't really have wishlists, instead shared their fondest memories of the fesival...

Additi Gupta: I don't have any Christmas memories as such but Christmas has always been that time of the year when you party hard. I think December, especially this whole week is like party time. You end up going everywhere and meeting so many people. So, I think this has been my memory of Christmas. I love wearing red, white and green on that day and come like a Santa and roam around. I think that's the cutest thing that I do.

Sehban Azim: Most of the time, I have always been with my friends on Christmas. Usually, there used to be an event in our neighbourhood where my friends and I would celebrate. When I was in school, only Christians used to celebrate Christmas but nowadays everyone celebrates it. This is the time when we have family gatherings or get-togethers. I remember decorating a Christmas tree in school time. We used to make a group and decide that who will gift what to whom.

Reem Shaikh: My fondest Christmas memories would be going to Mount Mary church almost every Christmas on the 24th of December. That is a very sweet memory.

BollywoodLife wishes the readers a Merry Christmas.

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: