Monday, December 24, 2018

Meeting Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan was a dream come true, says Indian Idol 10 winner Salman Ali

Singing reality show Indian Idol 10 ended on a high note last weekend. After a sturdy competition of 25 weeks, Mewat, Haryana's boy Salman Ali walked away with the trophy. He was announced as the winner of the show by beating finalists Nitin Kumar, Ankush Bharadwaj, Neelanjana Ray and Vibhor Parashar. In a conversation with Mumbai Mirror, Ali told that he never expected to win the show. Everyone participates in a competition to win, so yes, the intent was to win. But, I didn t expect to get so much love from the viewers. They stood by my side all the way and helped me succeed.

The 20-year-old singer also revealed that meeting popular celebrities on the show was a special moment for him. While talking about the special moment he said, "If you ask me about a specific moment, meeting Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan was a dream come true. They liked my performance, joined me on the stage and even showered their blessings."

After winning the cash prize of 25 lakhs, the winner has a lot of plans in his head. "I want to work in Bollywood as a playback singer, and Vishal sir (Vishal Dadlani, one of the judges on the show) has promised to meet me soon to discuss a potential collaboration. You will get to hear about a development very soon. I want to take my voice to the entire country, he asserted.

Along with Dadlani, Ali has a lot of gratitude for his other judge Neha Kakkar. Both Vishal sir and Neha helped me grow as a person, and I am grateful to them for their support, he concluded.

Ankush Bhardwaj who hailed from Himachal Pradesh was announced as the runner-up of the season as he walked away with the cash prize of 5 lakhs.

Let's see how does Salman Ali's further journey look like.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: