Monday, December 24, 2018

Debby Ryan of Insatiable fame gets engaged to Twenty One’s pilot drummer Joshua Dun

Actress Debby Ryan has got engaged to Twenty One Pilot's drummer Joshua Dun.

Dun on Sunday took to Instagram to share the news with his fans. He posted photographs of him proposing to a tearful Ryan with a diamond engagement ring, reports eonline.com.

"I found a tree house in the woods in New Zealand and proposed to my girl. She is my dude for life. I love you, Debby," Dun captioned the photographs.

While Ryan tweeted: "I said yes! Well technically I said 'No Way' twice but I meant yes."

The duo has been dating off-and-on since 2013.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: