Friday, December 21, 2018

India's Next Top Model winner Riya Subodh broke down on the airport after Danish Zehen's sudden demise - read EXCLUSIVE interview

Yesterday morning we woke up to the shocking news of YouTuber and Ace Of Space contestant Danish Zehen's sudden demise. The entire industry was taken aback with the reports. BollywoodLife got in touch with Zehen's good friend Riya Subodh who was also a participant in the show. India's Next Top Model winner spoke about all the speculations and conjectures around Zehen's death. Subodh revealed that she found about the news when she was at the airport to catch a flight to Ahmedabad. "Around 5:45 am I checked my Instagram and the first post was of Vikas (Gupta, who also hosts the reality show)," she said, talking about the time when she found out about the news after scanning through the comment sections. She tried calling Danish and his manager, but none of them were reachable. "I had his cousin s number then he told me the entire incident. I lost my calm and broke down at the airport. I was crying profusely and also missed my flight," she reveals, adding that Danish was quite close to her as he was also her roommate in the show. "We used to sit at night together for at least 2 hrs and share everything about life and I also used to do his makeup," she choked.

On social media, speculations are rife that the accident occurred as Zehen was driving and making videos. A video of him before the accident is also going viral, wherein he is not wearing a seatbelt. On this Subodh says, "Oh God! I have no comments at this time because I m in a very sad place, I ve just lost my dear friend. As and when details come out we ll get to know, but as of now I m really shaken."

The reality starlet revisits the last time the two had a discussion. "On Tuesday (a day ago) he video called me. We had a discussion for 30 minutes. He showed me his house, the spot where he made his videos, and introduced me to his new parrot. He told me, 'I bought a new car and I m going to Germany after December.' We also decided to meet on the finale of Ace Of Space. He also told me to catch up when he will be in Andheri and now..." she broke down.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: