Wednesday, December 5, 2018

"I wish I could be more like her," Arjun Kapoor's heart-warming note for sister Anshula as she remembers their late mother will tear you up - view pic

We have all seen and commended Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor for the brother he is, and the rock that he has become for his siblings Anshula Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor to lean on. The way he has come together for the entire family is not only endearing but also inspiring. Of course, we get to see the zest and fun leg-pulling typical to a brother-sister bond, in fact, it's a treat to the sore eyes, but when the situation demands Arjun doesn't shy away from holding the fort for his own. And an instance recently has urged him to do exactly the same. (Also Read: "Anshula and I are there for Janhvi-Khushi," says Arjun Kapoor on his equation with the two)

It all happened when Anshula recently took to Instagram and shared a black and white picture of their late mother Mona and along with an emotional note of longing for her. She wrote, "Come back na Ma Can you ever become too old to stop needing your mom s hugs? Being an adult is hard, but it sucks extra hard on some days. Today is one such day where all I want is to have kadi chaawal with mom & hear her laugh one more time. Miss you Ma. #AlwaysAndForever." See her post here.

And the brother that he is, Arjun reposted their mom's picture and wrote, "I know she s my sister n I can pick up the phone n tell her this... but strangely sometimes it s easier posting things it feels cathartic... it s ok @anshulakapoor u don t have to be an adult all the time u handle me the most useless man-child in the world n u still manage to keep our sanity it s fine we will take things one day at a time... I wish I could be more like her or just give u the time with her that u crave but the reality is I can t ever be like even if I try she was special & unique n u are more an extension of her than I can ever be... love you. (I ll be home soon to trouble you)[sic]" Isn't it is just heart-warming?

This isn t the first time that Arjun has stood up for his own though. Earlier the actor had fiercely taken down trolls who abused and threatened Anshula over something that happened on Karan Johar's chat show, Koffee with Karan. Prior to that, he had slammed a website that tried to sexualise Janhvi s dress.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: