Monday, November 26, 2018

Himanshu Malhotra’s character in Mariam Khan Reporting Live inspired from Ranbir Kapoor’s Rockstar - read details

Actor Himanshu Malhotra, who has joined the cast of the television show "Mariam Khan - Reporting Live", says his character in the serial has shades from actor Ranbir Kapoor's role from "Rockstar".

The show recently took a leap and Himanshu will be seen playing the role of Zain Ashraf.

"I always look for a portrayal where I can explore myself more and rediscover myself. I play a rock star and interestingly, my character has shades from one of my favorite character of all times -- of Ranbir Kapoor from the 'Rockstar' movie... It oscillates between attachment and detachment in life.

"I had fallen in love with Ranbir's character and I hope I can portray it in my unique manner. I am looking forward to the viewers' response," Himanshu said in a statement.

Also featuring actors like Madeeha Khan and Lubna Salim, "Mariam Khan - Reporting Live" airs on StarPlus.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: