Monday, November 26, 2018

'Shut up!' That was Ginni Chatrath's father's reaction when Kapil Sharma proposed marriage

Kapil Sharma is finally out and about. We feel really happy to see him recover from whatever emotional issues he must have been facing post the mid-air fight with Sunil Grover. Everything had come crumbling down for the actor-comedian since that episode on the plane. Even his fans went against him but the actor has managed to leave all that in the past. He is not only returning to Sony TV with his show but is also getting married to girlfriend Ginni Chatrath on December 12. But it wasn't as smooth as it sounds. In a conversation with Bombay Times, along with Ginni, Kapil revealed how her father rejected him.

Kapil revealed, "When I started earning well, my mother took my marriage proposal to her family, which got rejected. Inke papaji ne bade pyaar se bola, Shut up (laughs!). Thereafter, I got busy with work, while she pursued MBA in Finance. I guess, she kept studying to avoid marriage proposals. At that time, I was settled in Mumbai, and so much was happening in my life. I then realised ki itna kuchh hua hai, but isne kabhi mujhe disturb n ahi kiya. Itna patience kisi mein nahi dekha maine. Jab ye sab gadbad chal rahi thi, that s when I decided that it was the right time to marry. It was my decision, because ye toh padhai kare hi jaa rahi thi (laughs!). So, on December 24, 2016, I called and told Ginni that I wanted to marry her. My mother has always been fond of her."

Ginni also revealed how she supported him when he was down and out. "I supported him in every phase. I was with him day and night, making sure that he was comfortable. God was with me and being patient paid off," Ginni reveals.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: