Monday, November 26, 2018

Sonam Kapoor strikes a pose with Anand Ahuja and her in-laws in London - view pic

After her wedding in May, Sonam Kapoor has been mostly in London with Anand Ahuja, who has his business there. She seems to be enjoying her life in the city. The actress posted a snap on Instagram where she can be seen with husband, Anand Ahuja and her in-laws. All of them are dressed in trench coats for the English winters. She captioned the picture as Fam. There is another picture as well, where the family can be seen enjoying at London's Notting Hill neighbourhood though it is only seven degrees there. When the actress was asked about moving base to London, she said that she would be shuttling between Mumbai and London for work and family. In this picture, all of them are twinning in black and we can see that love for sneakers runs in the family.

sonam kapoor4

The pretty actress is now busy with two films The Zoya Factor and Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga. Talking about life after marriage, she said, "Life doesn t change much after marriage. It doesn t change for a man. So, why should it be different for a woman where work is concerned?" The actress had also got flak for changing her name on social media after marriage. She replied saying, "I ve always maintained that I m a feminist. I have a choice to change my name when I want to do it. The fact is that Kapoor is also my father s surname. So, I chose to keep both. And just to be a part of our family, Anand has also changed his name. But nobody wrote about that! My husband or his family has not asked me to do anything. Likewise, he did it on his own. We anyway take our father s names, so if we can give that respect to them, we can give the same respect to our husbands, too. It s my personal choice and somebody judging me for it is ridiculous."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: