Monday, November 26, 2018

Narayani Shastri roped in to replace Amita Khopkar in KarnSangini

Television actress Narayani Shastri has been roped in to replace actress Amita Khopkar for the role of Karn's mother in mythological show "KarnSangini".

Narayani said in a statement: "It's true that I am going to be a part of 'KarnSangini'. She (the character) is docile and doting yet strong. The character is neither negative nor positive and is somewhere in-between. I am really thrilled to play Radha's character as I like playing grey characters."

On her exit from the show, Amita said she respects the makers' decision.

"I was informed well in advance about the replacement and wasn't kept in the dark. Makers don't have any problem with my acting but it was their call to replace Radha's character and I respect it. I don't have an issue with the development, as it would be for the betterment of the show and it's a part and parcel of this profession," added Amita.

"KarnSangini", which also features actors like Aashim Gulati and Sayantani Ghosh, airs on StarPlus.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: