Friday, December 14, 2018

[VIDEO] Not Ranbir Kapoor but THIS is the real reason why Alia Bhatt looked sad in those leaked photos from Brahmastra

Remember those viral photos from the sets of Brahmastra where Alia Bhatt seems distressed about something while Ranbir Kapoor was occupied on the phone? Those photos blew up the internet in no time and fans were concerned about Alia at the point. For those of you who don t remember, Alia was seated beside Ranbir with her mind pre-occupied about something, at least that is what we thought. The photos were taken during their Mumbai schedule. However, Alia has now cleared the air and shared the real reason behind her expression.

The Raazi actress, who recently graced the orange carpet on the Kids Choice Awards 2018, was asked if she was worried or sad about something that happened on the sets of the Ayan Mukherjee directorial and the actress said, No! That s my face when I rest. It s my resting face. I wasn t upset at all. I am very happy and I m a very happy person but that s my resting face. Some people call me Naani because of that- I am always frowning. But, I wasn t upset at all.

Check out the video here:

Phew! That s one less thing to be worried about now. But we re amused at the expression now. Funny way to relax, Alia. Don't remember the photos? Check them out here:

Alia has been busy as a bee. The actress recently celebrated Gully Boy s screening at Berlin International Film Festival. Alia shared her excitement over it on Twitter by congratulating the team. The 25-year-old is currently juggling the filming of Brahmastra and Kalank and will dive into the preparations of Sadak 2.

We love that we re getting to see so much of Alia on the big screen.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: