Friday, December 14, 2018

Shah Rukh Khan has a drive that's rare to see: Anushka Sharma And Katrina Kaif on their Zero co-star - watch EXCLUSIVE video

We are waiting for Shah Rukh Khan's Zero, only the most awaited films of the year, like nothing else. And if the buzz is anything to go by, the film is all everyone can talk about and for all the right reasons. The trailer has shattered many records on social media and garnered over 100 million views. Like that was not enough, the makers have been dropping bomb songs to keep the audience hooked and clearly, it has worked. What has fans even more excited is the fact that SRK is coming back with his Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. That's right, King Khan is not the only one who will offer a spectacle like never before. Both Anushka and Katrina are playing some well-written characters. While Katrina will be seen portraying Babita Kumari, an actress with a drinking problem, Anushka will play a differently-abled scientist with cerebral palsy, Aafia Bhinder, which is probably the most challenging character that she has played till date. (Also Read: After preaching Pyaar Dosti Hai to an entire generation, Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan shares a revised definition of love)

In fact, we recently caught up with the beautiful ladies and they had a lot to say about their co-star. Anushka, who marked her debut with SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, said, "I have been working with him throughout my career. I think, every 2 years I m doing a film with him so for me it s a beautiful journey cause I started working with him and from then to now, my equation or bond with him has become stronger. It has become easier. When I started off earlier, I just felt like I couldn t have a conversation with because I d feel like Why would he want to talk about this with me? It has become much friendlier. And I really enjoy working with him. He has a kind of drive and passion, it s very rare to see and it s very inspiring." The actress was also seen opposite Shah Rukh in Imtiaz's Ali Jab Harry Met Sejal. Watch the video here.

Even Katrina opened up about her experience of working with him and said, "He is there a thousand, million per cent so that s good cause you have to match that focus and enthusiasm." Coming back to film, it has been directed by Aanand L Rai and is ready to release on December 21.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: