Friday, December 14, 2018

EXCLUSIVE! We know what birthday girl Divyanka Tripathi wants as a gift from Vivek Dahiya, Ekta Kapoor and others

TV actress Divyanka Tripathi is on a celebration mode. The actress celebrates her birthday today as she turns a year older and wiser. In an exclusive conversation with us, the actress spoke about her birthday plans. Interestingly during the same conversation, we asked the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress as to what she would like to receive as a gift from the people who are quite close to her. The first name that popped up was that of her hubby, Vivek Dahiya. The two have been married for some time now The actress quickly replied, "I would like Vivek to gift me his time." The next name was of TV producer Ekta Kapoor, with whom Tripathi is currently working. The two share a great bond and camaraderie. In fact, Divyanka's digital debut is also going to happen under Kapoor's banner. And the birthday gift she expects from Kapoor is, "her continued trust in me."

We also asked her what would she like to have from her fans and media. To this, Divyanka replied, "From fans, I want continued love and support which is beautiful! From media, I would like to ask to keep being this kind to me!"

Well, that is indeed sweet, isn't it? No wonder she is tagged as the sweetest actress on the tube.

We also asked Divyanka about her birthday plans to which she revealed that she might get kidnapped. "I have honestly not planned anything as such for my birthday this year, as I have left it all to Vivek. So he is actually going to kind of kidnap me to some unknown location. I am not yet sure of where he is going to take me, so this birthday is surely going to be one full of surprises," she said.

We hope that Divyanka is having a great birthday!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: