Friday, December 14, 2018

Neha Dhupia speaks out about how motherhood has changed her as a person – read on

Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi welcomed their first child recently who they have named Mehr Dhupia Bedi. And in less than a month after giving birth to her, Neha is back to fulfil her work commitments which includes the popular podcast No Filter Neha. The Lust Stories actress says that she had not imagined that this year would turn out to be the best year of her life. This year has taught me a lot. When you accomplish so much personally, it changes you professionally as well. At the start of the year, I had not imagined that I d become a wife and mother. It has all happened so fast; it s beautiful, Neha Dhupia told Bombay Times in an interview.

Neha also feels that motherhood has changed her perspective towards life and her baby girl has had a huge impact on her. For all that I have accomplished personally, I need to get stronger and go out and continue working. My baby girl is barely a month old and she has already taught me so much. When I return from work and see her face, I realise that there is nothing that I cannot get past. Mehr also teaches me to adjust my tone around everyone because I speak softly with her, Neha added.

Neha has had a terrific 2018 with a great line-up of work on digital platforms and films. Be it Lust Stories or Helicopter Eela, the actress has been part of some great projects and thanks Karan Johar for some great work. I owe a lot in my life to Karan Johar. He could have gotten anybody to play the role that I did in Lust Stories. But he made me brave enough to play it. It was a topical issue which addressed female desire, she expresses.

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and gossips!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: