Friday, December 14, 2018

[VIDEO] 'I feel like I'm flying, like a superhero,' says Ranveer Singh as he gushes about his marriage with Deepika Padukone

Bollywood romance has a new meaning and definition now, thanks to Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. The couple who recently tied the knot at Italy's Lake Como is the cutest Mr and Mrs in town and we can't have enough of them. Cause just when we think they can't look better together, they go ahead and top it up with oodles of love and some more. Take all the reception parties that happened after their grand gala; the duo has turned looking like the newlyweds that they are! Be it the glow on their faces or the smile that says it, it's so easy to fall in love with them, as a duo. (Also Read: Will Ranveer Singh celebrate Deepika Padukone s birthday during their honeymoon? Newlywed actress spills the beans)

And like that wasn't enough, the duo is doing marriage in the cutest way. Recently, Ranveer was invited to speak at the India Economic Conclave 2018 and when questioned about the big milestone, the actor said things that will warm the cockles of your heart. He said, "I feel like I'm flying. Marriage is like the best thing ever happen to me, Wow I feel like some kind of magic and power I feel like superhero, you know that moment when the suit comes on...I feel like marriage has done that to me. I feel like I am grown up finally I am a man I feel grounded and secure. It s been only 10 or 15 days. it s so nice, it s so lovely. I would highly recommend it." [sic] Watch the video here.

Adorable, isn't it? Earlier, wifey DP was all praises about Ranveer's cop act in Simmba and said, "I loved the trailer, it's signature Rohit Shetty and I have had the pleasure of working with him (in Chennai Express) and creating one of my most memorable characters with him. Having said that, I think it is on its way to being a blockbuster, it has success written all over it." And hey, we agree!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: