Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Ranveer Singh's Simmba crosses Rs 200 crore mark at the worldwide box office

Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan starrer Simmba has turned out to be a huge winner at the global box office. Apart from shattering several records at the domestic market, the commercial masala entertainer has set new benchmarks in the international circuits as well. Till now, Simmba grossed Rs 155.67 crore (nett Rs 124.54 crore) in India and Rs 45 crore at the overseas box office. The film now stands with the grand total of Rs 200.67 crore at the global box office.

Ranveer's performance as the corrupt police officer Simmba, who has a moral turnaround to become the saviour of justice, has been getting positive response from critics and audiences. Rohit Shetty's Simmba, an action-comedy drama, revolves around a corrupt police officer who eventually stands up against rapist. (Also Read: Ranveer Singh's Simmba beats Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai to become the second highest January 1 grosser ever!)

Expressing his happiness about the success of the film, Ranveer said in a statement, "It is an incredibly humbling moment for me. As an artist, I have always tried to experiment and I'm happy that my content choices are being loved by audiences who want to see me break my mould every single time I come on screen." He further added, "It's been a phenomenal year for me professionally and personally and this record makes my journey in cinema even sweeter." Anyway, have you liked the film? Tweet to us...


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: