Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Bepannaah actor Shehzad Shaikh is 'over the moon' to work with Rajan Shahi in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Bepannaah actor Shehzad Shaikh has been roped in to play the role of Naksh in Star Plus' popular Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Shaikh is the third actor to play the character after Rohan Mehra and Rishi Dev. Speaking about bagging the character in the prestigious show, he says, "I'm looking forward to this because with replacing a character comes a certain sense of responsibility. There is a certain amount of work that needs to be put into it, so when it comes to stardom and big breaks, I'm thinking more about taking care of the character that has been built and to make sure that the fans love the change and embrace it immediately. For me, the big break will be once everybody in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai watch my work and say that 'this is the guy we love'."

Since Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has been running for the longest time, it is impossible to keep up with the show. Shehzad revealed that he has been following the show on and off. "I wanted to be associated with the show for almost three years now. In fact, every time an opportunity used to come by, I used to keep in touch with the casting team to see and find about the opportunity. It is the best Christmas and New Year's gift for me."

Shaikh who was last seen Bepannaah as Arjun Hooda, also confessed that he always wanted to work with the team. And as a result bagging the show makes him feel over the moon. "Like I said, over the moon! The moment I got a call from DKP I got really excited. I am someone that until it will doesn't happen really, you will not see me celebrate. I am one of those kinds. So, I've always been in and out of DKP since the very beginning of my career as I knew they were one of the biggest production houses. I knew back then itself so, I have been following their production, their work and Rajan sir, I'm a pure TV person and when it came to me, I had even done a little bit of homework on who this man is to the kind of work he has done and that he has highest regards which industry has for him. I am grateful to Rajan Shahi for trusting my talent," he said.

Are you excited to see Shehzad stepping into Rishi's shoes? Do you think he'll be able to do the justice to the character?


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: