Friday, January 11, 2019

Rajinikanth and Karthik Subbaraj's Petta has floored this Indian cricketer

Vintage Rajinikanth has returned, the superstar is back, thank you Karthik Subbaraj, fans of Thalaiva cannot stop heaping praises ever since Petta has hit the marquee. The film which has the superstar as a college hostel warden sees him fighting goons. He also has a dark past. Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vijay Sethupathi are also in Petta. People have loved the action and dialogues, which are vintage Rajini. Indian cricketer Dinesh Karthik who saw the film in Australia was all praises for Rajinikanth and director Karthik Subbaraj. He said it was the most enjoyable film he saw in a long time of the actor.

Karthik Subbaraj told IANS, "I grew up idolising Rajinikanth and I've always wanted to see him in a certain way. When I knew I was going to write for Rajini sir, I wanted to show him in the most stylish way and bring back his mannerisms and machismo. The film has a mix of both our sensibilities. Rajini sir gave me an opportunity to work with him because he liked my work, especially my style of narration and dialogues. Now, I can't go out and make something very different just to please him. He wanted me to make 'Petta' the way I want it and with my sensibilities intact."

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: