Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Police complaint against ex-Bigg Boss contestant Armaan Kohli for allegedly abusing a woman - read details

Ex Bigg Boss contestant, Armaan Kohli, who was recently in the news for allegedly assaulting his live-in girlfriend Neeru Randhawa, has hit the headlines again. And for a similar reason again. After Neeru, a lady named Nadia Aheli has filed a police complaint against Kohli and his friend for allegedly abusing her. Narrating her incident to Spotboye.com, Nadia said, "Well, I have lodged an FIR against 3 people- Armaan, his friend Dilip Rajput and his servant Nitin. Armaan and Rajput made some unreasonable demands to me and I had no option but to complain. Armaan and Rajput had taken Rs 50 lakh from me, and they refused to return. When I insisted that I need my money back, they started threatening me and even hurt me physically." ."

Senior Police Inspector from Versova Police station confirmed that a complaint has been registered and told the entertainment portal that they are looking into the matter. They will contact Armaan soon. When Mid-Day contacted Armaan, he said that he has been dragged into the matter and he may reveal his side of the story soon. "It's a complaint against someone else and my name is being dragged into this. It will be cleared, it is not a big issue. Once it gets cleared, I will speak to you," he added.

This is not the first or the second time when the 46-year-old has been embroiled in a controversy. Earlier as well, it was being reported that the actor would urinate outside Rani Mukerji's residence to avenge his ex-girlfriend, Tanishaa.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: