Tuesday, December 4, 2018

‘I didn't want to have a live-in relationship,’ Deepika Padukone on marrying Ranveer Singh – read full statement

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tied the knot on November 14. The couple flew to Lake Como, far from the media, to marry in a private ceremony. However, weeks after the wedding and three receptions, Deepika is spilling all beans about her relationship with Ranveer. The actress featured on the cover of GQ and got candid. In one part of the interview, the actress spoke about how she did not want to get into a live-in relationship to figure out that the man she s marrying is the one.

"I was clear right from the start that I didn't want to have a live-in relationship to figure out if I wanted to marry someone or not. Now [I m expecting] everything that comes with being a newly-wed: sharing space, you know, or the bills, whatever it takes for two people to live a life together," she told the magazine.

"I've been running a home since I was 18, so I don't think much is going to change in that sense. But of course, we ll go through all the changes that happen when two people start living together," she added.

Speaking about Ranveer, Deepika said, I think you just know when you want to spend the rest of your life with that one person and he's everything rolled into one man. He s my best friend, playmate, companion and confidant. I can be silly in front of him, I can be stupid in front of him, I can be sick in front of him, I can be whatever I want to be."

Deepika and Ranveer dated for five years before they decided to tie the knot. Speaking to Filmfare, Ranveer had shared, Six months into the relationship, I knew she was the one. I nurtured the relationship accordingly. It s been six years now. She s too good, too lovely. She s a force of nature. I understood that almost immediately.

These two make us believe in love!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: