Tuesday, December 4, 2018

EXCLUSIVE! Ace Of Space: Evicted contestant Riya Subodh says host Vikas Gupta taught them how to 'keep a balance between the heart and the brain'

After 45 days of daunting challenges and emotional breakdowns, Riya Subodh, the winner of India s Next Top Model Season 3, got evicted from MTV Ace of Space. The stunner impressed many, especially with her fashion sense. Interestingly, before bidding adieu to the den in the sixth week, she saved her co-inmate Fizah Khan, with whom she shared a close bond, from eviction.

Riya had an exciting journey in the house, right from the rollercoaster ride of friendship with the Baawre Chore to serving food to Varun, Chetna and Danish. Riya's eviction might come as a surprise since she used to perform exceedingly well in tasks. Speaking about her experience Riya said, It has been a difficult yet enjoyable experience. Staying in an 18x18 room with three contrasting personalities called for extreme adjustment but at the end of the day, I had a great time. The tasks and challenges helped me overcome my fears which I am immensely proud of. While I am out, I used my powers wisely to save Fizah Khan and I believe I gave her the right push to get what she deserves.

When we asked her about the show's host, Vikas Gupta, the girl only had good things to say. "I've seen Vikas in Bigg Boss and I didn't know that he can be such a good host. I'm taking many lessons back with me as he used to teach us a lot in every episode - how to keep a balance between the heart and the brain is something I've learned from Vikas. As a host, he is really good. To be honest one of the reasons to do the show was to see him and learn from the mastermind," she explained.

About her future plans, the model reveals that she is interested in getting into the acting space. "I have a lot of pending modeling assignments so I'll have to complete them first. After being in the house, I have realised that I can become an actor as well. Of course, I'm going to try my hands at acting and brush my skills before. I will try for TV shows and films as I want to test my versatility and also prove myself," she concluded.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: