Sunday, December 30, 2018

Naagin 3 30 December 2018, Written Update of Full Episode: Bela is thrown out of Maahir's life by the Sehgal's after Yuvi proves her characterless

Naagin 3 starts with Vish saying that she was in love with Maahir and Bela snatched him away. He is shocked. Vish says you must have forgotten me due to memory loss. Bela is aghast. Vish tells her to shut up. She says you ruined my life and marriage. Vish says my husband was busy with you. Maahir is upset. She attacks Bela and he stops her. Vish says you got me forcibly married to Yuvi. She says you wanted to break your marriage with Maahir and marry Yuvi. However, he came to me and persuaded me to marry him. Vish says I married him but he is in love with Bela. She says Bela is enjoying the presence of two men in her life. Yuvi tells her to shut up. Vish angrily says that she is pregnant with Maahir's baby. He is shocked and says I have not got physical with her. Sumitra supports Vish. She tells a tale about how Maahir got intimate with her.

Bela tells Vish to stop this nonsense. She says there is nothing between Maahir and you. Yuvi butts in and says let us be honest before everyone about our relation. She is shocked. Vish asks Bela where was she last night. Yuvi says she was with me in the tent on the terrace. He says we're not teens and even produces photographic evidence. A flashback is shown where Sumitra tells Vikrant that she wants to remove Bela from Maahir's life by humiliating her. Vikrant does not agree but she tells him to obey. She says I want to see Bela alone suffering insults from the family. Vish shows the pics to Maahir and says our love was genuine. She says the baby is a symbol of our love. Vish says you confessed to me that you love me. She says she is his true love.

Vish goes to the bathroom and changes into her snake form. Bela questions her about what is the matter. She asks her why is she doing all this? Bela says you always lie for Vikrant. What is the reason behind your lie this time round? A flashback is shown where Vish tells Vikrant that why do they need to harm Bela once again? Vikrant says I have no option. He tells her to do as she says. Vikrant also tells Vish that she'll closely scrutinised. Vish sees Yuvi outside the bathroom and refrains from being honest to Bela. She lies. Bela and Vish have a huge cat-fight. Bela says you cannot take Maahir from me. Vish says you have fallen in his eyes and now I am his beloved. Bela reminds her that she is married to Vikrant and his wife. She says you loved him. Vish says I have had a change of heart. I love Maahir now.

A nurse brings food for Maahir, he refuses to eat. Sumitra walks in and says she will feed him. She says I tried to hide the truth from you. Maahir says I do not believe that I can cheat on any one. He says I am not like that. Sumitra says Bela is characterless and would often spend nights with Yuvi. She says Bela spoke to them about getting her married to Yuvi. Sumitra says we're simple people and she is cheat. She tells Maahir that Vish loves him. He gets surprised and says you never liked Vish. Maahir says I do not know why Bela would do this to me. He says I just do not get it. Maahir tells Sumitra that he believes her but still cannot bring himself to hate Bela. She tells him that Bela is commitment-phobic and only uses men. She says she ruined the lives of my two sons. She tells him to dump Bela and marry Vish.

The cops are investigating RJ's death. Kuhu weeps and says RJ had no enemies. Andy Sehgal consoles her. Bela sees all this and is furious. Sumitra comes there and says she'll get the Naag Mani. She says I have a video where you are close to the spot where RJ died. Vikrant had come there dressed as a waiter. Sumitra says I have more plans in store. Bela says in the battle of good versus evil....I will always win. Bela says Maahir will never leave loving me whatever you do. She gives an open challenge to Sumitra. Vikrant is pacing up and down in the Haveli. He remembers the whole episode of Ruhi and how she always forgave him. He curses the promise made to his mother. Bela brings medicines for Maahir. A doctor has come to visit him. Bela says no one informed me that doctors have come. The man tells Andy that Maahir is under stress due to which his blood pressure has increased. Angry Sumitra blasts Bela. She tells her to shut up. All the women of the house corner Bela. Kuhu tells her to get out. Andy tells them to shut up.

Sumitra tells Andy to throw Bela out of the house. He says you brought Bela as a bahu in this house and always supported her. He says I always misunderstood her but you supported her so what has changed now. Sumitra tells Andy that Maahir lost his memory due to her. She says you can take money and leave. Vish says she has trapped Yuvi as well. Yuvi objects but Sumitra tells him to shut up. Yuvi says Vish is a dramebaaz and deliberately slit her wrists. Yuvi tells Bela to go with him. Fed up with accusations, Bela says I will make sure that Maahir gets back his memory and I do not need anyone's help for it. She calls Yuvi a low life. Maahir comes into the room and asks for Vish.

Sumitra tells Bela that Maahir has moved on from her and she can leave the house. She walks out but Sumitra stops her. Kuhu also tells her to get out right away. They also tell Andy to coax Bela to move out. She starts weeping on Andy's shoulder. Angrily, Andy tells Bela to go away from the house. Sumitra tells him to get Maahir married to Vish. Sumitra smirks at her success.

Maahir asks Vish if she always got medicines for him. She says yes. He says I always consume medicines with lemon water, how come you forgot that? Vish is perplexed. In her room, Bela sheds buckets. Yuvi is keeping a watch over her. She senses his presence and wonders who is it? A piece of paper flies into her room. It is a note written for her asking her to analyse why Sumitra is so desperate for Maahir. Bela thinks this is a friend. She decides to find out what use Maahir has for Sumitra.

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: