Sunday, December 30, 2018

Koffee With Karan 6: Anil Kapoor convinced Rhea Kapoor to not become an actress and the reason will shock you!

Today's episode of Koffee With Karan was also about the Kapoor siblings, Sonam, Rhea and Harshvardhan Kapoor. Anil Kapoor's kids get the eccentricity from him. All three of them looked good on the show as well. While Rhea Kapoor was a boss lady in a striped black suit, Harshvardhan kept it neat in a blue suit and Sonam went glitzy in a gown. Karan even commented how Sonam looks as if she will be walking the Cannes red carpet now. It was going well when Karan Johar suddenly asks Rhea why Anil Kapoor never asked her to become an actress instead of a producer. Well, the reasoning that Rhea gave left us surprised.

Rhea reveals, "I can't tell you exactly what he said because he used some individuals' names. He was just afraid that I would be like a heroine's sister or just lurking around. He could see through my personality. The first day on your set Wake Up Sid, I knew I cannot become an actress." When Kjo asked if it was because Konkana Sen Sharma had to go through hell with hair and makeup, Rhea dismissed it as not true. "No, I can't just come in the middle of this gigantic process and say do whatever you like with me. I am too much of a control freak, I can't handle that." Rhea also hinted that her father said something about her features which left Sonam a bit offended. She tried to defend her father there.

Well, now you know why Rhea never thought of being an actress.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: