Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar Ibrahim's family gave her a special welcome with this wonderful decoration - watch video!

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim has emerged as the winner of Bigg Boss 12. The Sasural Simar Ka actress beat S Sreesanth and Deepak Thakur to clinch the trophy. It is not very surprising as Dipika has a huge fandom. The lady also conducted herself very gracefully inside the house though she was accused of being cunning, manipulative and a non-performer as well. Dipika stayed quiet and did not insult anyone when nasty words were hurled at her. She was also the only celebrity who formed a genuine bond inside the house with S Sreesanth. The brother-sister jodi was one of the long-lasting one and endeared them to many. Well, the Kakar and Ibrahim families decked up Dipika's residence to welcome her post the win. Balloons, streamers and pictures showing her Bigg Boss 12 journey were beautifully hanged on the walls on ribbons.

On the stage, Dipika said she was extremely thankful to be the winner. Her husband Shoaib Ibrahim said that he wanted her to be in the finals and the win is a bonus. In a statement, Dipika said, "The feeling that follows after being declared the winner of Bigg Boss is something that I cannot put into words. Tackling the various situations that I have experienced inside the Bigg Boss house has given me a lot more confidence to go back and continue being who I am. I was true to myself and worked hard to achieve that. Today, as I hold the Bigg Boss trophy, I cannot help but recollect every single day that I have spent inside the house every task, every circumstance. There is a lot that I am taking back home with me that I have learnt while being a part of this amazing journey of Bigg Boss 12." Stay tuned to BL for more updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: