Saturday, December 1, 2018

Naagin 3 1 December 2018, Written Update of Full Episode: Juhi tells Bela that she wants to become the Naag Rani as she joins hands with Vyom

The show starts with Maahir looking for Bela's mom. She says mom is not here. However, her mother comes out and starts crying seeing Juhi's state. Maahir carries Juhi inside the bedroom. Bela's father offers Maahir's tea. Later, in the bedroom Bela's mom says she recovered in the cave and came to the Pandit's home to stay. They are happy that Juhi has been found. Bela tells her mom that she only wanted to avenge Vikrant's death. She says I also found out that Vishakha was not a true friend. Mom and daughter cry remembering all that they lost. Bela says we will make a fresh start. Maahir brings tea for Bela's mom. Maahir and Bela leave the house. In the car, Maahir feels pain in his head. He says he was happy to see Bela's mom happy. Bela starts crying. He asks her why is she crying? Bela says I am sorry Maahir. He consoles her with a hug. She smiles.

Once they reach home, Bela tends to Maahir. She dresses the wound on the back of his head. He is curious to know how he got hurt but she distracts him. Bela applies antiseptic gently on his neck. Maahir romances her on the bed. She feels guilty that her presence has brought troubles in Maahir's life. He says you're not responsible, it is the fake Yuvi who is creating problems. He says I never knew about your mom and sister. Maahir says they were not present in the marriage. Vikrant thanks Vishakha for saving his life. She says I am not an untrue friend and do not betray friends as you do. Vikrant says whatever I did was for my love for Bela. Vishakha says even I loved you wholeheartedly but now I know you are a fake. He yells at her saying she ruined his life. Vishakha says if you feel this marriage is like a jail, I will show you what is real trouble. She breaks a glass and hurts her head.

Bela-Maahir, Sumitra - Andy wonder what happened. Vish runs out of the room and falls on the stairs. She is bleeding. Kuhu asks her what happened? Vishakha says Yuvi physically assaulted me. Andy lashes out at him. Sumitra asks Yuvi, the reason for his behaviour. She says he cannot get over Bela and is taking out his anger on me. Vish says he only loves Bela. She further says she is pregnant and Yuvi is still beating her up. Aadi teases Yuvi for making Vish pregnant. Sumitra, Kuhu and Bela take care of Vish. Maahir is told to call the doctor. Vish says I am emotionally traumatised. She says Yuvi was flirting with Rinky in this very house. She reminds Maahir about his statement on how women are respected in the Sehgal house. Maahir yells at Yuvi. Even Andy scolds Yuvi. He asks him who taught him to misbehave with women? Yuvi says I learnt it from my dad. He taunts him about his mistress, Poulumi.

Maahir tells him to shut up saying it is their personal matter. Andy says I kept my two wives happy and never hit them. Yuvi further riles him saying I'm sure you have a third one hidden somewhere. Andy raises his hand to hit him but Yuvi holds his hand. He says you have no moral right to hit him. Yuvi angrily goes to hit Vish but Sumitra holds him back. She blames him saying he is a bad husband and father. Maahir slaps Yuvi saying he is not his brother anymore. He tells Vish that if she wants a divorce, he will support her. Sumitra and Maahir assure her that she will safe. Vishakha gives a teasing look to Yuvi and leaves the place.

At night, the vultures enter Bela's bedroom and attack her. She screams asking for help. Bela wakes up realising it was a dream. Maahir is fast asleep beside her. She wonders why is she dreaming about them when they have been all killed. Bela wonders what is wrong. Vyom wakes up in a cave injured. He sees dead vultures all around him and says Bela I will not spare you. He says I will kill your loved ones as you finished my clan. The bell rings in Bela's home. It is late at night. She opens the door and sees Juhi.

She brings Juhi inside the house. Bela asks Juhi to tell her story. Juhi narrates the story of Kesha, the vulture who left her unconscious. Juhi says I was in captivity for months. Bela says you are now with me and totally safe. She says I will not spare them for using you in their revenge plan against me. Bela apologizes. She says I failed as a sister and Naag Rani. Bela says in my revenge quest against Vikrant, I forget about you. Juhi tells Bela that Maa and Pandit Ji like Maahir a lot and say he is a good guy. Juhi says I want the crown of the Naag Rani as I have grown-up now and want to be responsible. Bela is surprised. She remembers their last conversation where Juhi seemed totally disinterested in being the Naag Rani. Juhi says I am now really keen on becoming the Queen.

Juhi also tells Bela that she is human now and has a world of her own. Juhi says I want to be a Queen and reign over everyone. She says it will help me forget my pain. She asks if she can get it? Bela scolds her saying that she has never refused her anything in life. Bela tells her that she will be the best Naag Rani. We see Vyom near the door. Juhi shares a wicked smile with Vyom. Later, Bela asks Vish what is she doing? Vish says I want to apologize to you for saving my life. She says you got me married to Vikrant as well. Vish says whenever I see Maahir and I, I believe in true love. Vish is truly apologetic for all her lies and says sorry. Bela says I have no hatred for you. She says love makes a person think differently. She tells her that Vikrant still loves her.

Bela says Vikrant will never get me. She says tomorrow we will go to the haveli. Later, Bela tells Maahir that Juhi came home. He says you should have kept her at home and let her go in the morning. Bela says Juhi is home with us. She praises his caring nature. Maahir shuts off the lights and asks Bela to reveal her innermost feelings.

 

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: