Saturday, December 1, 2018

[EXCLUSIVE] No singing and dancing for Christian Bale! Batman actor says no to Bollywood movies – watch video

I understand that I am an entertainment journalist but deep down, I am a huge fan of Christian Bale as well. So, imagine my excitement when I was told I could sit opposite the actor and ask him whatever I wanted to. I made it to the interview room where Bale was already seated on a chair in front of a huge banner with the Mowgli poster taped to it. The actor was in India to promote his upcoming movie, Mowgli. He plays Bagheera, the black panther, in it.

Nervousness evident on my face, I went to him, shook his hand and introduced myself. I took a seat right opposite him and took a deep breath. But before I could let out my aforementioned breath, Bale asked me something that caught me off-guard.I am assuming he was trying to calm me down when he asked me about the Bengali film industry. Taken by surprise, I explained to him about the Bengali film industry and added that India cinema is more than just Bollywood.

He then enquired about how many movies are made in the country. I told the numbers surpass the 1000 mark every year. While this conversation did not find its way on the final footage, my question about his interest in featuring in a Bollywood movie thankfully made it to the final tape.

I think he saw that coming because he had an answer waiting for me. He said, I don t know how good my singing and dancing is, he said, laughing with me, adding, I think that could turn into a bit of a comedy for everybody."

But he did share that he would love to visit India again. The actor was previously in India to film for The Dark Knight Rises. He shared he d would like to explore more of the country.

Check out the video below:

The actor reunites with Andy Serkis for Mowgli. The movie releases on Netflix on December 7.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: