Saturday, December 29, 2018

Naagin 3 29 December 2018 Written Update of Full Episode: In a shocking twist, Vish claims that she loves Maahir

Naagin 3 starts with Bela (Surbhi Jyoti) telling the Vish about Vikrant and his mother. She is shocked. Kuhu is distraught at the death of her husband. Andy Saigal is furious about how can murder be committed in a party. The police question Sumitra (Rakshanda Khan) as she had hired the waiters for the party. She gets upset and leaves the place. Maahir (Pearl V Puri) tries to console her. She tells him that disaster has struck the house. He asks her if she is hiding something. He says you seemed uncomfortable. Sumitra says less security was hired for the party. She shows him a video where Bela is just beside RJ. She says she could have prevented the murder but did not do so. Sumitra says Bela is responsible. She says she saved the baby but he died. Maahir says I will inform the cops. Sumitra says please do not let her know that we know she is evil. She tells Maahir to stay away from Bela to be safe. Vishakha (Anita Hassanandani) tells Bela that she is going to find Vikrant. She says that Bela needs to be with Maahir to protect him from Sumitra. Bela tells Vish to have faith in Vikrant as he is trying to change himself. Vish tells Bela that she has inspired her to look after her love irrespective of the circumstances. She says I will not lose Vikrant.

Maahir confronts Bela and asks her why is she targetting his family? He holds her responsible for the death of RJ. She is shocked. He says I know you're a murderer. Maahir says I am not blind in love any more. Bela says your mom is a liar and she is only after your wealth. She says even if you kill me, I will speak the truth. She reminds him of her love. Maahir screams that he hates her. She remembers their moments and weeps.

Yuvi (Ankit Mohan) is outside the room. When he sees Bela coming out, he taunts her. He says I am always ready to romance you. Sumitra also teases Bela, who screams at her. She says you robbed a baby girl of her father. Sumitra says I will kill everyone if you do not give me the Nag Mani. Bela says I will never give you the stone. Bela says I will not let you win. At night, Andy goes to Kuhu's room to check on her. Maahir goes to the room. They worry about the baby girl. When Andy asks about Bela, he says do not mention her. Andy wonders what is wrong. In the haveli, Vikrant (Rajat Tokas) is shattered with guilt. He remembers how he killed RJ. When Vish reaches there, he tells her to leave him. He says do not love me as you will only suffer. He says I am a heartless person. He begs her. Vish says I have married you, I will not leave you. Vikrant shouts that you married me forcibly, I hate you. Vish says you want to suffer alone but I cannot leave you. He says I am not a good person. She hugs him.

Vish says you have an honest heart and you're a nice guy. She says I know what you did was on someone's orders. She says I will not leave you alone now. He sheds buckets before he. Vish asks him why is he following that woman. She asks if she can help him. He says will you do one work for me. Kuhu's baby is crying non-stop. Maahir tries to make her sleep. Bela says let me try. He refuses to give her the baby. He has to change the baby's diaper and she offers to help. He sends her out of the room. She again goes in to take her phone and finds the baby weeping. Maahir has dozed off. She picks up the baby and cradles it. Maahir wakes up and sees her with the baby. He snatches the baby away from her. Bela is upset and cries. He tells her to go and sleep on the sofa.

At night, Vish enters the house with a knife in her hand. She walks towards Maahir's room. Bela has woken up to drink water. As there is no water, she goes to the kitchen. Vish walks into the room. There is a figure in the kitchen who sprays a portion on Bela. It is Yuvi. She faints in his arms. He carries her to another room. We see a flashback where Vikrant gives a knife to Vish and tells her to finish off the baby girl. Bela wakes up in a tent, and wonders where was she. She tries to recollect what happened at night. She sees blood and rushes to the room. There is a stream of blood coming from the room. She sees that Maahir is alive but Vish has slit her wrists. Sumitra asks what is happening here. When Vish awakens, she asks her why did she slash her wrists. Vish says I do not want to live. Yuvi appears traumatised.

She says my life has no meaning. Vish starts blaming Bela for ruining her life. She says I fell in love and you took away my beloved. Vish says Maahir is the love of my life. Maahir appears shocked. Vish says you have forgotten that you loved me. Bela is upset. Maahir does not know how to react now.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: