Thursday, December 27, 2018

Little ones dance at Salman Khan's birthday bash and bhaijaan is completely impressed - watch video

Salman Khan brought in his 53rd birthday last night at his Panvel farmhouse with family and friends in attendance. Goes without saying, it was a starry affair with the presence of many celebs from B-town and television to celebrate with the actor. The guest list of bhaijaan's birthday bash was longer than one could imagine. Inside pictures and videos from the party proved that everyone had a blast last night. Among the many videos that took the internet by storm, there was one where Salman couldn't get enough of two kids dancing away to glory.

In the video, one can see SK looking adoringly at the cuties shaking a leg. And if you notice ex Bigg Boss contestant, Digangana Suryavanshi too can be seen enjoying the little ones dance. If you haven't watched that video yet, check it out right here:

Revealing his new year plans while interacting with the media present outside his farmhouse, Salman said, "Four days ago, my mother told me that now this four-pack body will not be enough and she asked me what is your resolution for next year' so, I told her nothing'. Then, she told me you have to achieve six-pack body' so now that means, I have to be disciplined and I am doing that. I am going to the gym in the morning and evening. I run for one hour and control my food eating habits. She (mother) has told me to achieve six pack body which will be simple for me according to her and it is easy for me so, I am going to gift my six pack body to my mother on the new year."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: