Monday, December 10, 2018

EXCLUSIVE! Yash: KGF will open doors for young talent in Kannada film industry – read on

We are a week away from the release of KGF starring Yash which is touted to be one of the biggest releases after Shah Rukh Khan's Zero. An action thriller, KGF will be released in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, marking Yash's debut in four languages. We caught up with Yash recently and asked him some questions about the film and the actor answers every question with much clarity. Ask Yash about how KGF will help Kannada industry and the actor says, "I always wanted to position our Kannada film industry on bigger platforms and prove that there are people here who make big films too. But probably they refer to the scale when they talk about being a bigger or smaller industry. I believe KGF is of a big scale with content that too is big enough to survive on bigger platforms. And I hope KGF opens doors for young talent to come up and churn out good scripts so that the industry goes ahead. And I feel it is happening right now."

Speaking about debuting in Bollywood and dubbing for himself in KGF, Yash feels it is not a wise idea to do that. "I didn't dub for myself because my Hindi is not that good. I can speak the language but I need to work on it more. Until I feel that I'm good at it, I don't think it's a good idea to dub for myself. Because that can hamper the feel of the whole film. It can kill the film if I'm talking in a South Indian accent. I have plans of doing it in the future and I'm working on it. As long as the film has the impact with anyone's voice, I'm fine with that. And the person who has dubbed for me has done a wonderful job," explains Yash.

Watch the trailer of KGF here ICYMI...

KGF is directed by Prashant Neel and produced by Vijay Kiragandur under the banner of Hombale Films. Besides Yash, KGF stars Srinidhi Shetty as the leading lady and will mark her debut in films. Veteran actor Anant Nag will be seen playing a key role in the film as well.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: